- Summary- Companies- Germany blocks sale of Elmos chip factory- Decision after Scholz visit to China last week- Germany is not 'naive' on China -economy minister- China says its companies should be treated fairlyBERLIN, Nov 9 (Reuters) - The German government on Wednesday blocked prospective Chinese investment in two domestic semiconductor producers after the moves raised concerns over national security and the flow of sensitive technological know-how to Beijing.The government said it had vetoed the takeover of the chip factory of the Dortmund-based company Elmos (ELGG.DE) by Silex, a Swedish company that is a subsidiary of Chinese group Sai Microelectronics (300456.SZ)."The company will continue to be optimistic about and attach importance to the automotive chip industry and related business," the Shenzhen-listed chip developer and wafer maker said in a filing to the Shenzhen bourse.The government of Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who visited China last week, is trying to balance a push for access to the Chinese market for European companies with addressing security concerns and reducing Germany's trade reliance on China.While saying he was not aware of the specific Elmos and ERS Electronic investments, Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian said Beijing had encouraged its companies to carry out win-win investment cooperation overseas."